Saturday, January 13, 2007

Several Things Made Today Another Good Day

While I didn't feel my best and I did have to lay in my bed by mid-afternoon, I had a pretty good day. I think the highlight was finding out that Kasey's mom would be coming for a week... in just two weeks! It's like an early birthday present. She'll be here on the 27th I think and she leaves the day before my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Help is on it's way :)

The other highlight of the day today was watching our neighbors try to navigate our icy street. We live on a hill... luckily we are near the top of it. Those that live lower had a hard time leaving and coming home. It was entertaining and Kasey got a chance to play the good neighbor and help out.

I know neither of those two things have anything to do with me... but one gives me hope and the other takes my mind off how I'm feeling. I got two more load of laundry done. Again, another decent day.

No comments: