Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Give

So, I still have one more week until my doctor appointment. Much to my dismay, I was off by a week. After having a terrible weekend (due to my health, not my family), I have decided to give in once again and to try medications. The reason for my change of heart (we'll see how long it lasts) is that I feel like I'm getting a bit of the CFS symptoms again. I can't handle CFS on top of FMS. So, if medications work... then I'll take them.

So, here is my list of recent symptoms that I have written down to share with the doctor;
  • Painful feet (walking on them is painful, back to wearing slip on shoes and slippers)
  • Shooting pain in my legs (this is most often at night)
  • Pain in my fingers, back of my hands and up my arms (on going throughout the day)
  • Headaches (less frequent than other symptoms, but more often than normal)
  • Pain in the back of the head (I think it's a trigger point, but it hurts without anything touching it)
  • Back Pain
  • Trouble Sleeping & Waking (I'm unable to fall asleep at night and when I'm not waking up until 8 or 9:00)
  • Trouble gripping things
  • Weakness in legs (legs get wobbly when really tired)
  • Extreme Fatigue (when waking in the morning, around noon, and again in the early evening)
  • Muscle Jerks
  • Restless Legs at night

That's what I have so far... I made the list while stuck in bed last night. I crashed yesterday somewhere between 4 & 5:00. I'm not exactly sure of the time because I don't remember coming up to my bed... and when I woke up, I couldn't move. My body competely gave out on me. It was frustrating and amusing at the same time. Mostly frustrating... but I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about this whole thing.

I've done better today as I'm actually able to type and I didn't spontaneously fall asleep.

No comments: