Okay, they weren't forgotten... but I haven't had them in a while. Lately, my body seems to be revisiting the past. I've been experiencing a lot of episodes where I "throw" items (my hands just spontaneously let go), headaches (they had been gone for over a year) and weakness in my hands. All these symptoms have been gone for at least 6 months. Even when I peaked right before I quit my job, I didn't have these symptoms. These three symptoms are ones I had when I was learning to live with Fibromyalgia before Robbie. These were supposed to be gone!
This again, makes me feel like I'm getting worse. I wake up even more stiff and achey each morning.
I'm still eating right and exercising. What gives? I'll be going to the doctor next week. Perhaps there's something else wrong as well. I have been reading The Fibromyalgia Handbook and it talks about Fibromyalgia with other illnesses. Or perhaps I'm just hypersensitive to this illness right now. I'm determined to get this under control and maybe it's causing me to dwell on my symptoms too much.
That's a real possibility. After all, my normal coping style is denial. I have become accustomed to a certain amount of pain - I now call that normal. I just need to figure out how to convince myself what I'm feeling now is "normal". Mind over matter, right?
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment