Today, I've spent most of the day wishing I had the flu. Seems a little insane, but at least then I'd be able to take something to ease the aches and I'd know that eventually it will go away.
I'm having one of my worst pain days. Typing is quite painful, but I need somewhere to vent...
I need a new focus. Something to get my mind off my increasing symptoms. I have many things on my list of things to do, but none that won't cause more pain. I'm just not sure what to do with myself.
I can't hold a book longer than 2 minutes... that makes reading hard. I can't sit comfortably in a chair for longer than 5 minutes... that makes sewing hard. I can't bend over... that makes unloading and folding laundry hard to do. I can't even get past the safety gates because my hand won't grip them! Needless to say, I'm very thankful for Robbie right now. He's a great little helper.
I think I might try to take out my paints again. I can't really hold a brush, but luckily there aren't really any rules in art... so I could, if worse comes to worse, use my hands. I just need something to get my mind off this pain!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment