Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back to sweats!

Today there is snow on the ground. Not a lot, but the high today (36 degrees) was supposedly at 7:00 this morning. So, I need to prepare for cold. I have Robbie in his snowpants and a long sleeve thermal shirt. I figure they are going to let them play outside today. The only time they stay inside seems to be when it's wet and raining.

I got dressed in Jean since that's the warmest thing I could think of for snow. That was when I woke up this morning. I have been up for almost an hour... and I've already changed into sweats. I was having a lot of back and stomach pain and my legs were feeling wobbly. Guess what, changing pants helped eleviate those problems. That's sad. I have to wear a sack to be comfortable!

So, I guess I'll be wearing sweats today. Nice cotton sweats that will absorb and hold all that nice wet snow. It should be a great day! At least my hot flashes will keep me warm!

No comments: