Well, tonight I finally had my doctor appointment... and as usual, it was uneventful. I wasn't having one of my worse days like I was two days ago... I wasn't having my extreme fatigue that I have every evening... and quite frankly, I felt a bit like I was wasting her time. Of course, a little poking and proding caused a few of my random pains to emerge.
So, the current plan is for me to continue B12 injections. Next time we are back in the office (probably Alyssa's 12 mo), we will be doing a bunch of blood tests again (the lab closed before we were able to finish the appointment). She's hoping to calm my restless legs at night - good luck - and is hoping it's due to low iron.
She has put me back on Wellbutrin to help me sleep (if it improves my mood, that would be great as well) and she prescribed Ultram again for my random pains... on those bad days when Ibprophen does't work. I am supposed to continue my exercising, perhaps taking it a bit easier as well.
I'm not sure how I feel about more medications. I'm a bit ambivelent right now, which for me, is unusual. Perhaps I'm too tired to care... or I've resolved myself to having some type, any type, of help in controling these symptoms.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment