I'm so glad that I started a new blog for my Fibromyalgia. I'm trying to keep a record of my symptoms and such, but it's a real downer!
Anyhow, my latest, most annoying and painful symptom. I think this is because the lack of restful sleep that Kasey and I have been getting lately. My hands, fingers and arms have been killing me! Today, it felt (feels) like I have bruised several of my knuckles. I can't remember doing anything to them (doesn't mean nothing happened) and they aren't consecutive. For example, my pointer finger and my pinky finger on my right hand are affected and my thumb and middle finger on my left hand are also feeling a bit bruised. What gives?
Then there is the extreme pain I feel on the back of my hand when I'm doing things like writing, typing and gripping the steering wheel. I've been throwing things more often (more accurately, spontaneously dropping things - but it seems like a throw when my arm is moving). Kasey had to cut my dinner up for me tonight for fear that I would fling a knife or fork at either him or Alyssa.
So, I just want to say it's frustrating. There's actually a lot more I could say, but it hurts. It's a real bummer since my time at night is the time I spend on the computer, reading blogs and checking chat boards for my various support groups. Seems ironic, when I could use a bit of support... it hurts to much to type about it. Damn FMS!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment