This week, I've started taking medications again. I took Welbutrin on Monday, forgot it on Tuesday and took it today, Wednesday. Today I also took an Ultram for pain. I needed it. I used to only take Ultram when I needed it. My doctor is recommending that I take it twice a day. To get control of the Fibromyalgia, I am going to try to follow her instructions (I have a poor track record for taking medications). With that said, I think that right now I can only handle one Ultram... I'll have to ease into two.
I started the day feeling awful. I had trouble waking, I woke up in pain and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Kasey gave me my medication (I can't seem to handle my own medication) and I was able to push myself out of bed and downstairs. As I was leaving to take Robbie to school, the effects of the medications started to hit me.
Mainly I felt shaky... like I had too much caffeine, but I didn't have any. When I was at the school, I was definitely feeling drugged. One of the moms mentioned that she liked Alyssa's hair. I started looking for Alyssa (to see what she's talking about) until I finally realized I was holding her!!! Funny, but annoying. I hate medications and the way they feel. I know that I have to give my body at least a week to get used to them... but I'm not sure I can do it. I hate not feeling like myself. This is often why I don't last long on medications. I feel like the pain is the lesser of the two evils. But I'm hoping I can stick it out... I want to feel better!
I can't believe I'm looking to drugs to help me feel better.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment