I'm taking a little break from a day of forced cleaning. I need to clean the house for visitors on Tuesday. Ordinarilly, I'd procrastinate until at least Sunday night or Monday... but with the way I've been feeling I figure I better start now.
I think I really only need to do a surface cleaning... for the most part I'm in decent shape. The problem is, with pain throught my back and in my hands - I get tired very quickly. Add a 10 month old running around me and I'm not making much progress.
My new symptom of the day is painful feet. That's okay because I'm not going out today, so I don't have to put shoes on. But, I can't walk around the floor without some type of cushion... and when I put slippers or socks on my feet, I get hot flashes. Lovely!
It's a fun and challenging day. But, believe it or not, I am feeling better than I have been the last few days. This keeps me motivated. Can't wait to see what tomorrow might bring!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment