So, I haven't made any changes since my first post. I'm just not sure where to start. I'm always hearing from people trying to sell me the latest and greatest cure all - and I'm a bit jaded. I'm just not sure they are for me. Not that I don't want to get better - I just hesitate to put anything foreign in my system. Especially something that hasn't been recommended by my doctor. I guess I worry that these remedies could lead to other problems down the line... and what if those problems are worse that what I deal with now?
I often feel that I'm not educated enough to make a proper decision on many of these products... so it's easier to not use them. Sounds lazy, but I'm not sure where to even begin educating myself in these products as much of their literature is over my head.
So, where to begin my road to recovery? I'm thinking I'll start with organic. I've heard good things abour eating organic foods... and it seems like a fairly simple change. I'm not talking about changing everything to organic - I certainly can't afford that... but perhaps many of my staples such as pasta and bread.
That's the other things. I've known for some time now that I might have a slight alergy to dairy. Especially ice cream. My asthma acts up when I have Ice Cream... and sometimes hot chocolate made from milk. So, I'm going to try to drastically cut down the amount of dairy I eat. We'll see if that makes a difference.
I think that's a good place to start. I'll post my results if I notice any!
By the way - today is a fairly decent day. Kasey has been home all week and my symptoms have been sporatic. It seems many of my old symptoms have returned... I think those are from exhaustion and I anticipate those will subside soon.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment