I just got back from the health club. I was going great for about 4 weeks, then last week I tried to work out and was unable. I tried the bicycle for about five minutes with excruciating pain, then I tried to do some stomach crunches and my vision went blotchy on me. Granted, I'm still trying to recover from a very hard week (a few weeks ago) and I was a bit sick... but it was disconcerting to say the least. Yesterday I did a full workout with Kasey there and I seemed to do okay. Tonight, I only did my half hour of cardio and felt like I was going to pass out. How pathetic! I feel like I'm losing my battle lately.
I'm also feeling a bit of pressure as Kasey will be returning to work soon and with the holidays coming, things are going to get busy. I need to have energy to make it through a day at the very least. Pain free would be wonderful, but I'd be happy just being able to hold myself up.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow. Actually, I'm just hoping to be able to get out of bed.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment