I'm tired. I think that is contributing to my lack of Christmas Spirit. It just doesn't feel like Christmas. I think if we didn't have kids, I'd skip it all together this year. I'm having trouble getting into the season (and Christmas is just a few days away!). We did do Christmas cookies with Cindy and Nicolas, I have done our normal donations to various charities and I have done all our shopping. I'm going through the motions, just not feeling it. I don't even have an idea of what we are doing for Christmas dinner! My parents are going grocery shopping for the food in the morning. They are pretty much planning it - I'll make whatever they get.
Did I mention I'm tired. I'm not, lay down and fall asleep tired, I'm mentally tired. I get this way occasionally... and I know that it has a lot to do with the Fibromyalgia. I mean, I have lots of great things happening around me - and I'm thankful. But this year, I don't get the normal satisfaction from helping others. I don't feel the same when I buy a gift for someone. I'm having trouble finding those perfect gifts that I pride myself in. I'm just tired!
I hesitate to call it a depression because 1 - I don't want to be depressed for Christmas (that's just depressing) and 2 - I honestly don't think that's what it is.
I'm just tired. Maybe a good night sleep (of waking up for two or three bottle feedings) and I'll be refreshed. I'm just tired.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment