Friday, December 15, 2006

It Doesn't Seem to Matter

Last night the power went out all over Western Washington - us included. We are the lucky ones who had it restored earlier this morning. Many of our friends are still without power. Kasey tried to go into work today. Once he got there, there was no one there and no power. It took him an hour and half to return home (normal 20-30 minute drive).

So today was a nice day... I had Kasey home to help today. We had a nice family day. I cleaned a bit, we watched some t.v. (mostly news) and then we played a bit of Wii. But for some reason, come the end of the day, I was exhausted like I normally am when I have the kids on my own.

It just more confirmation that it isn't the kids. It's me. I am getting more tired earlier. I'm just not sure what to do about it anymore. Since quiting my job I have made many life style changes. I have improved my diet, rid myself of most stresses and started going to the gym. Why am I not better? It just doesn't seem to matter what I do.

No comments: