My back is really bad. I'm having trouble sitting in bed. It seems like every night I am having to use the heating bad. Throughout the day I am getting pains in all parts of my back. They are no longer shooting pains. They are constant ~ now it's just a matter of how intense they are.
I'm worried. I'm worried that there is something I'm doing that's making it worse. But I don't know what it is. I've pretty much cut my workout to nothing. I do about 20 minutes a week on the stationary bike... and I pay the next day. The weights were making it worse, I wasn't able to walk on the treadmill and I'm still not ready to get into a swimsuit on a regular basis.
I think the Ultram in the morning is helping me get through the majority of the day. I want to be able to enjoy the nice days we are having... but it's hard when you are uncomfortable sitting and uncomfortable standing. It just really hurts.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment