I find myself asking that several times a day. I have been having the worst hot flashes for the past three weeks or so. I have about four or five a day and they last about 15 minutes to a half hour.
In addition, these past three days, I've been very nauseous throughout the day. Sometimes the entire day... it stays with me, other days it's just half the day. With the combination of the hot flashes and the nausea... I'm worn. It's taking it's toll on me. I think the kids are feeding off my misery. They were a bear today... starting around 5:00. That's about when I begin my gradual decent to immobility.
I hope these symptoms go away as the weather heats up. I can't go through summer with constant heat flashes even with air conditioning. My kids would end up Popsicles!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment