Considering the long weekend we had, I think I'm doing fairly well. My back has really been hurting these last few days. I'm almost positive that it's me over extending myself.
We started the weekend with a garage sale. While Kasey was doing the garage sale, I took Robbie to his Little All Star class where parent participation is required. Then we went back home to help with the garage sale. That drained me and I ended up in bed in the evening.
Sunday was even worse. We started the day by going to the Swap Meet that is down the street from us (we are clearing things out as best we can). Then we went from there to Robbie's teacher's retirement party.
And then today, I spent 5 hours at the zoo with both kids and Robbie's preschool class. I'm exhausted! But I'm also proud of myself for holding it together. All things considered, I'm doing well!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment