I'm not sure why it happens. It actually seems like it's been a while since I felt like this. But I felt it on Thursday afternoon when I realized that the truck needed to go in for repair. I'm not sure how else to describe it, other than a funk. It isn't depression. I don't feel depressed.
The car goes into the shop tomorrow (it's actually there now, we dropped it off tonight). Maybe a big reason for the funk is it just adds to our expenses... we are shopping for a home, I need to fly back to San Jose with the kids next month, our regular bills, and now the car!
I'm feeling like I should look into employment again. But I don't want to. I have enjoyed not worrying about fulfilling commitments to anyone other than my family. I'm not sure I have the energy.
I'm just in a funk.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment