I haven't been doing very well at recording my symptoms. Unfortunately, it isn't that I have been symptom free... but I have been lucky enough to have mild enough symptoms that the kids have been able to distract me. As usual, mornings and nights have been hardest for me. The good news is that more often I am able to last longer at night.
Up until this morning, I've been doing decently in the morning. But this morning, I had a very hard time. Wide spread pain and I wasn't able to open my eyes. I think it might have been from my workout the day before. My back was pulling, but I still did my 20 minutes of cardio on the stationary bike. They keep telling me that exercise is the answer, but whenever I exercise, I feel like I get worse. What gives?
My back is giving me more problems. Tonight is started spasming. It's very uncomfortable and often painful when you mix it with the pulling that I've been ignoring all day. I've been using the heating pad more often lately.
I have also been getting more headaches. Today, during my alone time (Robbie was at school and Alyssa was with the nanny), I went shopping. I had a hard time because I kept seeing white spots. I didn't have a headache, but it was bothersome. It took about an hour for the symptom to go away.
With all that said, I do feel like I'm getting back on track slowly. The medications are working (when I remember them) and we seem to have found a schedule that is working for us. Kasey is able to get more full days in at work and I'm able to remain awake during the early evening hours. What more can I ask for?
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment