Tonight Kasey and I went out to a movie. It's nice to have someone we trust to watch the kids. I think Cyndi has worked for us for almost six months now... and I hope she never leaves.
Anyhow, we went to see Wild Hogs. I thought it was a very funny movie... but I don't know that it was necessary to see it in the theater. I now remember why I don't go see movies in the theater.
When I got up... I was so stiff, it was painful to move. Also, after I had walked for a few minutes I started to get very nauseous. It's about and hour and a half later and I still feel sick. I'm fairly certain this is the result from sitting in one position for too long.
I needed a good laugh... and a night out alone with Kasey. However, I think I'm going to pay for it. I'm hoping sleep will help. I hate it when the weekend finally comes around and I can't move.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment