Friday, March 16, 2007

Forgetfulness

Why do they put Fibromyalgia patients in charge of their own medication? Forgetfulness is one of our symptoms! I have made a point the past two days to eat a breakfast after I wake up so that I can take my medication... then I forget to take it. I can be thinking it one minute, go upstairs to get it... then never do it. Frustrating! What's worse is that I don't realize that I've forgotten until around 3:30 or 4:00 when I can't seem to stay awake. I start losing energy and I think, "why am I so tired?... oh ya, I never took my medication."

I just can't seem to remember. I think this week I took them two times of the five times I was supposed to remember on my own. Thankfully on the weekend there are two of us... so we have a better chance of remembering.

We have a busy day tomorrow... so I really need to remember. Robbie has a birthday party and jump planet (daddy will be taking him) and we will be celebrating St. Patty's day with a very green dinner with friends. Yep, we aren't Irish, so I figure... why eat traditional Irish food? It's much more fun for me (and of course the kids) to make a meal entirely green. Yum!

Ooops... I just remembered I was supposed to go to the grocery store tonight. I don't think there's any chance I'll be getting out of bed now, so let's hope I remember in the morning.

No comments: