Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jitters

We have increased my medications to the recommended dose (at least the Welbutrin). And I have the jitters! I'm trying to give it at least a week, but it's a bit annoying... especially when I'm driving. It makes it really hard to concentrate. It puts me in a fog. I hate the fog. I find myself having to check things three and four times to be sure I really did it. Not very efficient!

I'm also having incredibly bad back pain. Most nights I end up in bed as soon as Kasey gets home. I'm sure some of it is the amount of sewing that I'm doing to prepare for the craft fair I'm doing on the 19th... but even when I'm just spending time with the kids, it hurts just as much.

My doctor recommended physical therapy again and maybe trying the TENS unit again. But my medical coverage isn't what it used to be. Hmmm... physical therapy or fill the cavity that's bugging me?

No comments: