This morning, I've had hot flashes like crazy! What's going on??? Hot flashes are horrible. I keep checking the thermostat and it's at the normal 67 degrees. My daughter actually feels a bit cool to the touch, so it's obviously me.
Overall though, I think I'm improving slightly. I don't have the severe pains during the day that I was having for a while there. I still have my overall achiness - but I'm used to that now. I also am still very fatigued. I have to push myself just to get up and make the kids lunch. Laziness? I don't think so. I want to it... I am just so tired! I could probably sleep away most of the day.
Night time is still my worst. All the symptoms I was masking all day come pouring out as soon as I take it easy to sit in bed for a while. I guess I can't complain though... being able to make it longer in the day is okay with me. At least the kids are getting to do a little more now that I'm not having the severe pain I was having.
So... improvement... although very small.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment