Sunday, April 27, 2008

Headaches are back

The last few weeks, I'm having more and more headaches/migraines. So now, along with jitters, I get nauseous, sensitive to light and sound and I get pounding pain in my head. It's good times. I'm not sure if it's the medications or just the slow increase of symptoms I've been experiencing lately (mainly in the New Year).

It's all getting a bit old. And I hate dealing with migraines. Medication often doesn't work... the only thing that seems to work is laying in the dark or sleeping. Neither of those is fun or something I can do when I'm alone with the kids. I am thankful I'm not working in an office anymore. But I thought my headaches were behind me. Up until several weeks ago, my headaches were few and far between. Now, they are back with a vengeance!

Today, it sucks to me.

No comments: