So this weekend, we started me on my medication again (Welbutrin & Ultram) with the hopes that it will stop my gradual decline. I hate taking medication... especially when I'm not seeing a significant change. This is why after awhile, I stop taking it. Well that, and the fact that I can't seem to remember to take it. I've heard forgetfulness is a symptom so it's really not my fault. Of course, everything seems to be a symptom.
Anyhow, I'm not feeling any significant changes. Today I was doing fine (read: normal - flu like aches, sporadic nausea and fatigue). We spent the day down south in Redmond having lunch and shopping. I made it just fine. When we got home, I sat down on the couch to watch the kids play and to relax a bit. That is where I stayed for several hours until Kasey came home.
As soon as I settled in, I got extremely drowsy (at times, unable to open my eyes), my legs began getting pains up and down them, and a headache started to form. It was probably around 4:00, so timing is normal. I feel like since I've been on the medications for four days, I shouldn't have had this severe of an episode. Not to say that this is as bad as it gets, because it obviously could get much worse... however, after having almost a week of help with the kids, allowing my body time to rest and the added medications, I don't feel like this should have happened.
So, now I sit alone in my room... in bed. I love my bed, unless I have to be in it. I want to get up and do something but I know my legs would give way. I'm still going to give the medication a fair amount of time, but it's looking like this combination is no longer working for me.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment