I don't think I really realized that it's been a bad day until I climbed into bed.
I've been tired all day trying sneak in naps here and there... it's been like this for the past few days. I'm also irritable with the kids. Really, I'm sick of repeating myself and I'm sick of them ignoring what I say... but it probably isn't as bad as I made it out to be.
But it isn't until I hit my bed and I realize how unmotivated I am to do anything. I don't want to work, I don't want to search the internet, I don't want to watch tv, and I don't want to crochet. Doesn't leave much... but sleep? Nope, don't want to do that either.
I'm sure this is due to the medications that I've started up again. I find it amazing how much medications can alter your mood. I don't like it. But it's only been three days... I need to give it a week before I start to see side effects lessen. Then, I can't forget to take it otherwise I get to start all over. All this for just a little relief... a little help. I wonder if it's worth it. I'm sure the kids wonder!
So, I sit in bed... a little depressed and hoping for a better day tomorrow. It'll be Friday and the weather is supposed to start clearing up a bit (while everyone in the US had scorching tempuratures, we've had rain - I love Seattle).
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment