I'm having a very difficult day today. Of course, it's more of the same. But for some reason, today, I'm extremely tired. I feel like I'm going to drop any minute. To top it off, I have a son who doesn't listen... and who thinks he's funny.
I've asked him numerous times to stop going through things in my room. So, in my exasperation, I ask him "what part of NO do you not understand?" He replies without hesitation - "the O?"
I keep getting a tingling numb feeling in fingers, hands, and arms. My back (mid back) is killing me. I've currently got a limited range of motion where I don't feel the pulling.
I guess today is just a bad day. I hope tomorrow (4th of July and Saturday - we are having a BBQ) will be much better. For now, I count the minutes until my husband gets home. Sometimes misery loves company.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment