I wonder if my exaustion goes in cycles. I am so physically tired that I feel like my body is going to go limp any minute, and it just might. It's done it before. This morning was supposed to be easier on me. Kasey took Robbie to work with him since they will be going to school together today. So, I just have Alyssa. Alyssa by herself, in theory, should be easier. But she isn't. She's demanding and when you are as tired as I am, it makes for a very cranky girl. I am trying. I took her outside and let her play in the yard for a bit... but the sun started giving me a headache and draining what little energy I had.
So, we went inside and tryed to play on the floor. However, when Alyssa is inside, she wants to be at the table. She can now climb up to her chair and sit in it all by her big self. This gets annoying as I can't sit at the table comfortably for any length of time... and she won't allow me to leave her alone at the table.
I feel like I haven't slept in days... but I'm fairly certain that I'm asleep for more hours than my husband. What am I doing that I'm not getting the restorative sleep? I don't want to have to take Ambien. But I'm tired. I wish there was another way.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment