For the most part, this has been a good week. I've been taking it easy, slowly preparing for Alyssa's party - actually planning ahead. But it's the little things that I do that cause me pain. They aren't really anything I feel like mentioning to Kasey, but I do feel the need to record them.
I was shaking the water off the pasta for dinner tonight and I must have pulled something in my back (not sure how that's possible). The pain shot from my shoulder, down my left back side and it stopped around the center of my back. It's annoying. You would think something like this would have happened while I was moving the table, or when I was hanging streamers, to when I was doing any number of the things I did today - but shaking water off pasta? The pain was strong enough to stop me in my tracks. That doesn't happen often.
Then just a few minutes ago while sitting in bed in front of my computer, I got another one. This one was a pull type pain that was in my mid-back, left side. Pretty much right where the other pain stopped. What gives?
My real back pain (that's what I like to call my bulging disk since all the other ones don't seem to have a reason) is in my lower back. So, I'm fairly certain that these pains are just from the Fibromyalgia. I'm not complaining. I'm actually very thankful that I've had a semi-productive week. I just hope I don't crash during the weekend like I normally do.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment