I just got home from Robbie's pajama party and what I really want to do is cry. I don't think I realized it... because it wouldn't have mattered, but I'm in a lot of pain. I had both kids because I wanted Alyssa to see Nancy Stewart who was performing. Going it solo was probably a mistake. I thought I could do it... and I did. But now, sitting in bed just a "how are you doing" questions away from tears.
The kids had a great time. I think that makes it worth it. If you live in the area and you have kids, I highly recommend seeing Nancy Stewart. This was our second or third time seeing her (I can't be sure since I'm currently in a bit of a fog). But this blog is for talking about me and my Fibromyalgia... so I digress.
Tomorrow morning we go in for Alyssa's 12 month appointment. I'm supposed to also have my blood drawn so they can do numberous tests that will probably come back just fine. I hope I'm feeling better by the morning. When I'm having a bad day, terrible things happen when I have a blood test. Luckily Kasey is taking the day off so I won't have to drive. I really need to stop over doing it.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment