It's been a while since I've posted. Not since I've had Fibromyaliga issues unfortunately... just since I've had enough energy to blog about it. I hate complaining and that's what this blog is. It's a journal of my symptoms... so a list of complaints.
I'd sum up what I've been through since my last blog (September!), but I honestly, can't even remember last week. I can, however, remember that I slept 2 hours a few nights back and last night I almost got 4 hours of sleep. I am able to fall asleep... then something (my daughter) wakes me up, and it's over. I just can't fall asleep. And this time, it's so bad, that I know I won't be falling asleep.
I've also been doing fairly well with my new business (www.worldofwhimm.etsy.com) and received a wholesale order. My first and possibly my last. I just don't know if I can physically do it. A wholesale order assumes that I can work consistently.
The good news is that the sleep is bothering me more than any other symptom I've currently been having. My back has locked up a few times... but I don't think that's the Fibromyalgia. I think I just have bad back.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment